sábado, 9 de julho de 2011

Right choices!!!


Hello, my friends!

Now I'm going to start to write messages in english too, because several foreign friends are visiting my blog and I want to divide the good news with them!
Today I'm going to speak about decisions! Every day we need to make some decisions and I know that many times its not easy to take the right decisions.
I.e, I have already took some bad decisions, but as time passed  I learned that all the answers to my life are in the holy bible. So, when I am not sure what should be my next step I talk with God first about my choice.
Since I have decided to read the bible and surrender my life to Jesus, I have began to make wise decisons and I have became a really happy person.


If you are in doubt about what to do....


Think in this simple message...


Talk with God...


Read the bible for Knowing the right choice


God knows the best for you





And you'll be happy!!!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário